Reflective Care was founded in 2011. We now have four supported living houses, 2 in New Romney and 2 in Folkestone, each providing support and day services for adults with learning disabilities.
We offer skilled care to enable people supported by us to achieve their optimum state of health and well being. We recognise the individual requirements of our tenants and offer personalised programs of meaningful activities to encourage their independence, whilst maintaining dignity and respect at all times.
Principles and Values of Reflective Care
We are committed to supporting all of our tenants to continue their lives with dignity, independence and being a participating member of their own communities. We are passionate about meeting the needs of everyone entrusted to our care.
Objectives and Philosophy of Care
To provide high quality care whilst meeting individual needs in a safe, caring, effective and responsive environment by a well-led workforce with the skills, knowledge and resources to meet the highest standards.
- To deliver quality care based on the needs of our tenants.
- To treat all tenants equally whilst valuing their differences and respecting their human rights.
- To safe guard tenants from all forms of abuse whilst respecting their decisions.
- To recruit and maintain the right staff, providing appropriate training to improve their skills.
- To deliver compassionate care that provides tenants, dignity, respecting their needs, wishes and expectations.
At Reflective Care, we listen to our customers. Our customers tell us through our quality assurance questionnaires that we are providing an excellent service for them. Our customers families also reflect that we are achieving good outcomes and results, and are also very happy.
CQC inspection area ratings
For Full Report please click here
(Latest report published on 10 May 2017)